Personal data Maria Helena Catharina Baggen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Helena Catharina Baggen
Household of Maria Helena Catharina Baggen
She is married to Johannes Hubertus Philips on November 16, 1900 at Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg), she was 22 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg) on November 16, 1900.Source 2
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 7 Aktenr. 40
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 12.078 Inv.nr. 29 Aktenr. 30
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 18 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Maria Helena Catharina Baggen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baggen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Baggen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baggen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baggen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 16, 1900)
- The temperature on November 16, 1900 was about 7.4 °C. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1900: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The Battle of Spion Kop between the forces of the South African Republic and the Orange Free State and British forces during the Second Boer War resulted in a British defeat.
- The Upper Ferntree Gully to Gembrook Narrow-gauge (2 ft 6 in or 762mm) Railway (now the Puffing Billy Railway) in Victoria, Australia is opened for traffic.
- The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.