Personal data Maria Elisabeth Baggen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Elisabeth Baggen
Household of Maria Elisabeth Baggen
She is married to Mathijs Hubert Limpens on February 24, 1911 at Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg), she was 32 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg) on February 24, 1911.Source 2
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 7 Aktenr. 10
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 19 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Maria Elisabeth Baggen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baggen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Baggen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baggen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baggen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 24, 1911)
- The temperature on February 24, 1911 was between 4.9 °C and 8.8 °C and averaged 6.9 °C. There was 3.5 mm of rain. There was 2.6 hours of sunshine (25%). The average windspeed was 6 Bft (strong wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1911: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- Sun Yat-sen becomes the provisional President of the Republic of China; he formally takes office on January 1, 1912.
- The KCR East Rail commences service between Kowloon and Canton.
- Richard Strauss' opera Der Rosenkavalier receives its debut performance at the Dresden State Opera.