Personal data Anton Florentijn Baggen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anton Florentijn Baggen
Household of Anton Florentijn Baggen
He is married to Anna Catharina Arets on May 11, 1900 at Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg), he was 27 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg) on May 11, 1900.Source 2
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 7 Aktenr. 5
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 18 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Anton Florentijn Baggen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baggen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Baggen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baggen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baggen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 11, 1900)
- The temperature on May 11, 1900 was about 8.8 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1900: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Datu Muhammad Salleh is assassinated in Kampung Teboh, Tambunan, ending the Mat Salleh Rebellion
- The Reichstag approves a second law that allows the expansion of the German navy.
- Second Boer War: In South Africa, 20,000 British troops invade the Orange Free State.