Personal data Neeltje Arents
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje Arents
Household of Neeltje Arents
She is married to Abraham Krijger on August 28, 1868 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on August 28, 1868.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Neeltje Arents
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Arents
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Arents.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Arents.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Arents.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 28, 1868)
- The temperature on August 28, 1868 was about 15.5 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Grito de Lares ("Lares Revolt") occurs in Puerto Rico against Spanish rule.
- Shogunate rebels found Ezo Republic in Hokkaid?.
- The 14th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States is passed, establishing African-American citizenship and guaranteeing due process of law.