Personal data Johanna Krijger
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Krijger
Household of Johanna Krijger
She is married to Christiaan Huijsman on May 16, 1877 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on May 16, 1877.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.39 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Johanna Krijger
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Krijger
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Krijger.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Krijger.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Krijger.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 16, 1877)
- The temperature on May 16, 1877 was about 14.3 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 78%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: Battle of Big Hole ? A small band of Nez Percé Indians clash with the United States Army.
- Chief Crazy Horse of the Oglala Sioux surrenders to United States troops in Nebraska.
- After rioting by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers and the deaths of nine rail workers at the hands of the Maryland militia, workers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania stage a sympathy strike that is met with an assault by the state militia.