Personal data Elizabet Huijsman
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elizabet Huijsman
Household of Elizabet Huijsman
She is married to Geert Dekker on October 20, 1875 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on October 20, 1875.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.39 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Elizabet Huijsman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Huijsman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Huijsman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Huijsman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Huijsman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 20, 1875)
- The temperature on October 20, 1875 was about 7.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 16 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.
- Georges Bizet's opera Carmen receives its première at the Opéra Comique in Paris.