Personal data Abraham Krijger
Ancestors (and descendant) of Abraham Krijger
Household of Abraham Krijger
He is married to Neeltje Arents on August 28, 1868 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), he was 21 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on August 28, 1868.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 8
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Abraham Krijger
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Krijger
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Krijger.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Krijger.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Krijger.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 28, 1868)
- The temperature on August 28, 1868 was about 15.5 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The University of California is founded in Oakland, California when the Organic Act is signed into law.
- The Shogunate is abolished in Japan.
- Carlos Céspedes issues the Grito de Yara from his plantation, La Demajagua, proclaiming Cuba's independence.