Personal data Huigje Mol
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Huigje Mol
Household of Huigje Mol
She is married to Leendert Braamse on March 23, 1865 at Borssele (Ovezande) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Overijse (B)
on March 23, 1865.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 75
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.95 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Huigje Mol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Mol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Mol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Mol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Mol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 23, 1865)
- The temperature on March 23, 1865 was about 3.1 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: At Fort Towson in the Oklahoma Territory, Confederate Brigadier General Stand Watie surrenders the last significant rebel army.
- President Abraham Lincoln signs the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- Mary Surratt is arrested as a conspirator in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.