Personal data Johanna Everdina Wilhelmina Vaar
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Everdina Wilhelmina Vaar
Household of Johanna Everdina Wilhelmina Vaar
She is married to Hugo Adriaan Mol on May 25, 1865 at Borssele (Oudelande) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Oudelande) (Zeeland) on May 25, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.92 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Johanna Everdina Wilhelmina Vaar
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vaar
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Vaar.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vaar.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vaar.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 25, 1865)
- The temperature on May 25, 1865 was about 18.9 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 54%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The U.S. Congress authorizes the formation of the Freedmen's Bureau.
- The New York Stock Exchange opens its first permanent headquarters at 10-12 Broad near Wall Street in New York City.
- American Civil War: The United States Congress passes the Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, abolishing slavery, submitting it to the states for ratification.