Personal data Willem Neelis van Liere
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Neelis van Liere
Household of Willem Neelis van Liere
He is married to Cornelia Mol on January 26, 1872 at Borssele (Ovezande) (Zeeland), he was 30 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Ovezande) (Zeeland) on January 26, 1872.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.95 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Willem Neelis van Liere
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Liere
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 26, 1872)
- The temperature on January 26, 1872 was about 8.8 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- The Wanderers F.C. wins the first FA Cup, the oldest football competition in the world, beating Royal Engineers A.F.C. 1-0 at The Oval in Kennington, London.