Personal data Kaatje Braamse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Kaatje Braamse
Household of Kaatje Braamse
She is married to Jan Mol on February 23, 1865 at Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland) on February 23, 1865.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.47 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Kaatje Braamse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Braamse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Braamse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Braamse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Braamse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 23, 1865)
- The temperature on February 23, 1865 was about 2.8 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Union forces capture Richmond, Virginia, the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- U.S. Secretary of State William H. Seward and his family are attacked in his home by Lewis Powell.