Personal data C.A. Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of C.A. Wisse
Household of C.A. Wisse
He is married to Willemina Polderman on May 4, 1881 at Veere (Biggekerke) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Biggekerke) (Zeeland) on May 4, 1881.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 14
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.7 Aktenr. 3
Timeline C.A. Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 4, 1881)
- The temperature on May 4, 1881 was about 11.2 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1881: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The USS Jeannette is crushed in an Arctic Ocean ice pack.
- The Federation Internationale de Gymnastique, the world's oldest international sport federation, is founded.
- Thessaly is freed and becomes part of Greece again.