Personal data Margaretha Gideonse
- She was born in the year 1851 in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Margaretha Gideonse
Household of Margaretha Gideonse
She is married to Adriaan Wisse on April 27, 1877 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on April 27, 1877.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Margaretha Gideonse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Gideonse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Gideonse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Gideonse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Gideonse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 27, 1877)
- The temperature on April 27, 1877 was about 10.3 °C. The air pressure was 15 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 51%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Thomas Edison announces his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.
- Indian Wars: Battle of Big Hole ? A small band of Nez Percé Indians clash with the United States Army.
- Indian Wars: Oglala Sioux chief Crazy Horse is bayoneted by a United States soldier after resisting confinement in a guardhouse at Fort Robinson in Nebraska.