Personal data Klaais Houterman
Ancestors (and descendant) of Klaais Houterman
Household of Klaais Houterman
He is married to Jannetje Wisse on May 15, 1872 at Veere (Biggekerke) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Biggekerke) (Zeeland) on May 15, 1872.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.7 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Klaais Houterman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Houterman
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 15, 1872)
- The temperature on May 15, 1872 was about 15.3 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.