Personal data Adriaan Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaan Wisse
Household of Adriaan Wisse
He is married to Margaretha Gideonse on April 27, 1877 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on April 27, 1877.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Adriaan Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 27, 1877)
- The temperature on April 27, 1877 was about 10.3 °C. The air pressure was 15 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 51%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Romania declares itself independent from Turkey, following the Senate adoption of Mihail Kog?lniceanu's Declaration of Independence. This act is recognized on March 26, 1881 after the end of the Romanian War of Independence.
- Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- Chief Crazy Horse of the Oglala Sioux surrenders to United States troops in Nebraska.