Personal data Jannetje Zandijk
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jannetje Zandijk
Household of Jannetje Zandijk
She is married to Abraham Zuidweg on March 19, 1873 at Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland) on March 19, 1873.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.131 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Jannetje Zandijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zandijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zandijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zandijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zandijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 19, 1873)
- The temperature on March 19, 1873 was about 3.3 °C. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Colfax Massacre takes place.
- Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.
- Albert Bridge in Chelsea, London opened.