Personal data Catharina de Zeeuw
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina de Zeeuw
Household of Catharina de Zeeuw
She is married to (1) Geertruidus Steenkamp on April 28, 1860 at Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland) on April 28, 1860.Source 3
She is married to (2) Cornelis Smout on July 29, 1869 at Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland), she was 32 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland) on July 29, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.124 Aktenr. 13
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.124 Aktenr. 17
Timeline Catharina de Zeeuw
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Zeeuw
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Zeeuw.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Zeeuw.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Zeeuw.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 28, 1860)
- The temperature on April 28, 1860 was about 5.9 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.
- Charles XV of Sweden-Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- Britain's first tram service begins in Birkenhead, Merseyside.