Personal data Adriana Goedegebuure
- She was born in the year 1826 in Tholen (Sint Annaland) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriana Goedegebuure
Household of Adriana Goedegebuure
She is married to (1) Pieter Zandijk on March 21, 1862 at Tholen (Poortvliet) (Zeeland), she was 36 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Tholen (Poortvliet) (Zeeland) on March 21, 1862.Source 2
She is married to (2) Jan Boogert.
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.97 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Adriana Goedegebuure
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Goedegebuure
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 21, 1862)
- The temperature on March 21, 1862 was about 5.8 °C. There was 8 mm of rain. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The largest mass-hanging in U.S. history took place in Mankato, Minnesota, 38 Native Americans die.
- American Civil War: Abraham Lincoln removes George B. McClellan as commander of the Union Army for the second and final time.
- The Medal of Honor is authorized by the United States Congress.