Personal data Jan van den Berg
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan van den Berg
Household of Jan van den Berg
He is married to Anna Zandijk on September 13, 1860 at Tholen (Sint Maartensdijk) (Zeeland), he was 20 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Tholen (Sint Maartensdijk) (Zeeland) on September 13, 1860.Source 3
Notes by Jan van den Berg
Naam ook Berge
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.118 Aktenr. 19
Timeline Jan van den Berg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van den Berg
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 13, 1860)
- The temperature on September 13, 1860 was about 17.1 °C. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 50%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- Giuseppe Garibaldi's Mille expedition sets sail from Genoa to the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
- The first ever inter-club football match takes place between Hallam F.C. and Sheffield F.C. at the Sandygate Road ground in Sheffield, England.
- German football club TSV 1860 München is founded