Personal data Jacob Leijs
- He was born in the year 1853 in Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland).
- He died before 1884.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob Leijs
Household of Jacob Leijs
He is married to (1) Anna Zandijk on March 28, 1878 at Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland) on March 28, 1878.Source 2
He is married to (2) Adriana Calj?.
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.131 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Jacob Leijs
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Leijs
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Leijs.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Leijs.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Leijs.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 28, 1878)
- The temperature on March 28, 1878 was about 2.9 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Bulgaria regains its independence from Ottoman Empire according to the Treaty of San Stefano; shortly after Congress of Berlin stripped its status to an autonomous state of the Ottoman Empire.
- The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- The first telephone book is issued in New Haven, Connecticut.