Personal data Geertruid Stroosnijder
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geertruid Stroosnijder
Household of Geertruid Stroosnijder
She is married to Jan de Groot on December 12, 1861 at Borssele ('s-Heer Abtskerke) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele ('s-Heer Abtskerke) (Zeeland) on December 12, 1861.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.42 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Geertruid Stroosnijder
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stroosnijder
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 12, 1861)
- The temperature on December 12, 1861 was about 9.2 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In the year 1861: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Jefferson Davis resigns from the United States Senate.
- Medal of Honor: Public Resolution 82, containing a provision for a Navy Medal of Valor, is signed into law by President Abraham Lincoln.
- Mississippi becomes the second state to secede from the Union before the outbreak of the American Civil War.