Personal data Abraham Deurwaarder
Ancestors (and descendant) of Abraham Deurwaarder
Household of Abraham Deurwaarder
He is married to Lena de Vos on May 15, 1884 at Noord-Beveland (Colijnsplaat) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Noord-Beveland (Colijnsplaat) (Zeeland) on May 15, 1884.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.21 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Abraham Deurwaarder
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Deurwaarder
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 15, 1884)
- The temperature on May 15, 1884 was about 13.5 °C. The air pressure was 17 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The Fabian Society is founded in London.
- The Gaelic Athletic Association is set up in Hayes's Hotel in Thurles, County Tipperary.
- Germany takes possession of Cameroon.