Personal data Jan Marinus Deurwaarder
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Marinus Deurwaarder
Household of Jan Marinus Deurwaarder
He is married to (1) Janna Zeijler on December 6, 1878 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Kerkwerve) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Kerkwerve) (Zeeland) on December 6, 1878.Source 3
He is married to (2) Lena Berrevoets on April 22, 1914 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Elkerzee) (Zeeland), he was 60 years old.Source 5
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Elkerzee) (Zeeland) on April 22, 1914.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.50 Aktenr. 5
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.29 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Jan Marinus Deurwaarder
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Deurwaarder
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 6, 1878)
- The temperature on December 6, 1878 was about 0.2 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The British frigate HMSEurydice sinks, killing more than 300.
- The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- Bulgaria regains its independence from Ottoman Empire according to the Treaty of San Stefano; shortly after Congress of Berlin stripped its status to an autonomous state of the Ottoman Empire.