Personal data Jan van der Meule
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan van der Meule
Household of Jan van der Meule
He is married to Maatje Boogaard on October 27, 1877 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on October 27, 1877.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Jan van der Meule
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Meule
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 27, 1877)
- The temperature on October 27, 1877 was about 3.4 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Indian Wars: Battle of White Bird Canyon ? the Nez Perce defeat the US Cavalry at White Bird Canyon in the Idaho Territory.
- Rioting in Baltimore, Maryland by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers is put down by the state militia, resulting in nine deaths.
- Mihail Kog?lniceanu reads, in the Chamber of Deputies, the Declaration of Independence of Romania. This day became the Independence Day of Romania.