Personal data Janna Zeijler
Ancestors (and descendant) of Janna Zeijler
Household of Janna Zeijler
She is married to Jan Marinus Deurwaarder on December 6, 1878 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Kerkwerve) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Kerkwerve) (Zeeland) on December 6, 1878.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.50 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Janna Zeijler
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zeijler
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zeijler.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zeijler.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zeijler.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 6, 1878)
- The temperature on December 6, 1878 was about 0.2 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Emma Nutt becomes the world's first female telephone operator when she was recruited by Alexander Graham Bell to the Boston Telephone Dispatch Company.
- First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy.
- Bulgaria regains its independence from Ottoman Empire according to the Treaty of San Stefano; shortly after Congress of Berlin stripped its status to an autonomous state of the Ottoman Empire.