Personal data Lena Deurwaarder
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lena Deurwaarder
Household of Lena Deurwaarder
She is married to Johannes Lambertus Wagenaar on February 16, 1887 at Noord-Beveland (Wissenkerke) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Noord-Beveland (Wissenkerke) (Zeeland) on February 16, 1887.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 119
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.143 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Lena Deurwaarder
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Deurwaarder
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 16, 1887)
- The temperature on February 16, 1887 was about -3.3 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The United States Senate allows the Navy to lease Pearl Harbor as a naval base.
- Gottlieb Daimler unveils his first automobile which he test runs in Esslingen and Cannstatt, Germany.
- Buffalo Bill Cody's Wild West Show opens in London.