- The temperature on June 26, 1713 was about 19.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1713: Source: Wikipedia
- February 1 » The Kalabalik or Skirmish at Bender results from the Ottoman sultan's order that his unwelcome guest, King Charles XII of Sweden, be seized.
- March 1 » The siege and destruction of Fort Neoheroka begins during the Tuscarora War in North Carolina, effectively opening up the colony's interior to European colonization.
- March 22 » The Tuscarora War comes to an end with the fall of Fort Neoheroka, effectively opening up the interior of North Carolina to European colonization.
- April 11 » War of the Spanish Succession (Queen Anne's War): Treaty of Utrecht.
- April 19 » With no living male heirs, Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor, issues the Pragmatic Sanction of 1713 to ensure that Habsburg lands and the Austrian throne would be inheritable by a female; his daughter and successor, Maria Theresa was not born until 1717.
- June 23 » The French residents of Acadia are given one year to declare allegiance to Britain or leave Nova Scotia, Canada.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Kwartierstaat Meussen - Verweij
has been compiled by JWG (Hans) Meeussen
(contact is not possible
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
JWG (Hans) Meeussen, "Kwartierstaat Meussen - Verweij", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-meussen-mook-limburg/I40485.php : accessed November 27, 2021), "Antonius Janssen Lamers (± 1688-????)".