Personal data Catharina Peters Kamps
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina Peters Kamps
Household of Catharina Peters Kamps
She is married to Antonius Janssen Lamers.
They were married in church on June 26, 1713
Huwelijk Trijnje Camps en Toon Lamberts, 26-06-1713
Groesbeek en Nederrijkswald
Groesbeek en Nederrijkswald
0176 Retroacta Burgerlijke stand
Volgnummer op pagina:
Timeline Catharina Peters Kamps
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Peters Kamps
- The temperature on June 26, 1713 was about 19.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1713: Source: Wikipedia
- February 1 » The Kalabalik or Skirmish at Bender results from the Ottoman sultan's order that his unwelcome guest, King Charles XII of Sweden, be seized.
- March 1 » The siege and destruction of Fort Neoheroka begins during the Tuscarora War in North Carolina, effectively opening up the colony's interior to European colonization.
- March 22 » The Tuscarora War comes to an end with the fall of Fort Neoheroka, effectively opening up the interior of North Carolina to European colonization.
- April 11 » War of the Spanish Succession (Queen Anne's War): Treaty of Utrecht.
- April 19 » With no living male heirs, Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor, issues the Pragmatic Sanction of 1713 to ensure that Habsburg lands and the Austrian throne would be inheritable by a female; his daughter and successor, Maria Theresa was not born until 1717.
- June 23 » The French residents of Acadia are given one year to declare allegiance to Britain or leave Nova Scotia, Canada.
- The temperature on March 9, 1769 was about 7.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east-northeast. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Special wheather fenomena: rijp. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1769: Source: Wikipedia
- July 14 » An expedition led by Gaspar de Portolá leaves its base in California and sets out to find the Port of Monterey (now Monterey, California).
- July 16 » Father Junípero Serra founds California's first mission, Mission San Diego de Alcalá. Over the following decades, it evolves into the city of San Diego, California.
- December 13 » Dartmouth College is founded by the Reverend Eleazar Wheelock, with a royal charter from King George III, on land donated by Royal governor John Wentworth.
- December 22 » Sino-Burmese War: The war ends with an uneasy truce.
The publication Kwartierstaat Meussen - Verweij
has been compiled by JWG (Hans) Meeussen
(contact is not possible