Personal data Antonius Theunissen Lamers
- He was born on August 27, 1732 in Groesbeek.
Doop Antonius Lamers, 27-08-1732
Wilhelmina Craij Polders
Wilhelmina Polders, Craij
0176 Retroacta Burgerlijke stand
Volgnummer op pagina:
- He was christened on August 27, 1732 in Groesbeek.
- This information was last updated on July 9, 2013.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antonius Theunissen Lamers
Household of Antonius Theunissen Lamers
He is married to Theodora Gerrits Wanders.
They were married in church on September 26, 1762
, he was 30 years old.
Timeline Antonius Theunissen Lamers
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Theunissen Lamers
- The temperature on August 27, 1732 was about 16.0 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: helder. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1732: Source: Wikipedia
- June 9 » James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- September 16 » In Campo Maior, Portugal, a storm hits the Armory and a violent explosion ensues, killing two thirds of its inhabitants.
- November 29 » The magnitude 6.6 Irpinia earthquake causes 1,940 deaths in the former Kingdom of Naples, southern Italy.
- December 7 » The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- The temperature on September 26, 1762 was about 15.0 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest by south. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1762: Source: Wikipedia
- January 4 » Great Britain declares war on Spain, thus entering the Seven Years' War.
- March 10 » French Huguenot Jean Calas, who had been wrongly convicted of killing his son, dies after being tortured by authorities; the event inspired Voltaire to begin a campaign for religious tolerance and legal reform.
- May 22 » Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Hamburg.
- May 22 » Trevi Fountain is officially completed and inaugurated in Rome.
- June 6 » In the Seven Years' War, British forces begin the Siege of Havana and temporarily capture the city.
- September 15 » Seven Years' War: Battle of Signal Hill.
The publication Kwartierstaat Meussen - Verweij
has been compiled by JWG (Hans) Meeussen
(contact is not possible