Personal data Johannes Theunissen Lamers
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Theunissen Lamers
Household of Johannes Theunissen Lamers
He is married to Johanna Jacobs de Bruijn.
They were married in church on January 7, 1753
, he was 35 years old.
Timeline Johannes Theunissen Lamers
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Theunissen Lamers
- The temperature on November 16, 1717 was about 6.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1717: Source: Wikipedia
- January 4 » The Netherlands, Great Britain, and France sign the Triple Alliance in an attempt to maintain the Treaty of Utrecht; Britain having signed a preliminary alliance with France on November 28 (November 17, 1716).
- March 31 » A sermon on "The Nature of the Kingdom of Christ" by Benjamin Hoadly, the Bishop of Bangor, preached in the presence of King George I of Great Britain, provokes the Bangorian Controversy.
- July 17 » King George I of Great Britain sails down the River Thames with a barge of 50 musicians, where George Frideric Handel's Water Music is premiered.
- August 17 » Austro-Turkish War of 1716–18: The month-long Siege of Belgrade ends with Prince Eugene of Savoy's Austrian troops capturing the city from the Ottoman Empire.
- August 22 » Spanish troops land on Sardinia.
- September 29 » An earthquake strikes Antigua Guatemala, destroying much of the city's architecture.
- 1715 » Girolamo Abos, Maltese-Italian composer and educator († 1760)
- 1717 » Jean le Rond d'Alembert, French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher († 1793)
- 1720 » Carlo Antonio Campioni, French-Italian composer († 1788)
- 1750 » Edward Law, 1st Baron Ellenborough, English lawyer, judge, and politician († 1818)
- 1753 » James McHenry, Irish-American surgeon and politician († 1816)
- 1758 » Peter Andreas Heiberg, Danish philologist and author († 1841)
The publication Kwartierstaat Meussen - Verweij
has been compiled by JWG (Hans) Meeussen
(contact is not possible