- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1598: Source: Wikipedia
- April 30 » Henry IV of France issues the Edict of Nantes, allowing freedom of religion to the Huguenots.
- April 30 » Juan de Oñate begins the conquest of Santa Fe de Nuevo México.
- July 22 » William Shakespeare’s play, The Merchant of Venice, is entered on the Stationers’ Register. By decree of Queen Elizabeth, the Stationers’ Register licensed printed works, giving the Crown tight control over all published material.
- August 14 » Nine Years' War: Battle of the Yellow Ford: Irish forces under Hugh O'Neill, Earl of Tyrone, defeats an English expeditionary force under Henry Bagenal.
- December 16 » Seven-Year War: Battle of Noryang: The final battle of the Seven-Year War is fought between the China and the Korean allied forces and Japanese navies, resulting in a decisive allied forces victory.
- December 23 » Arauco War: Governor of Chile Martín García Óñez de Loyola is killed in the Battle of Curalaba by Mapuches led by Pelantaru.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Kroon en Telleman
has been compiled by Ineke Kroon
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ineke Kroon, "Stamboom Kroon en Telleman", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-kroon-en-telleman/I8147.php : accessed May 24, 2022), "Lenerd Pietersz Coster (1598-????)".