- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1628: Source: Wikipedia
- March 1 » Writs issued in February by Charles I of England mandate that every county in England (not just seaport towns) pay ship tax by this date.
- March 4 » The Massachusetts Bay Colony is granted a Royal charter.
- June 7 » The Petition of Right, a major English constitutional document, is granted the Royal Assent by Charles I and becomes law.
- August 23 » George Villiers, the first Duke of Buckingham, is assassinated by John Felton.
- September 6 » Puritans settle Salem which became part of Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- October 28 » French Wars of Religion: The Siege of La Rochelle ends with the surrender of the Huguenots after fourteen months.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Kroon en Telleman
has been compiled by Ineke Kroon
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ineke Kroon, "Stamboom Kroon en Telleman", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-kroon-en-telleman/I8146.php : accessed May 17, 2022), "Pieter Leendertsz Coster (1628-????)".