- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1595: Source: Wikipedia
- January 17 » During the French Wars of Religion, Henry IV of France declares war on Spain.
- April 27 » The relics of Saint Sava are incinerated in Belgrade on the Vračar plateau by Ottoman Grand Vizier Sinan Pasha; the site of the incineration is now the location of the Church of Saint Sava, one of the largest Orthodox churches in the world.
- May 24 » Nomenclator of Leiden University Library appears, the first printed catalog of an institutional library.
- August 23 » Long Turkish War: Wallachian prince Michael the Brave confronts the Ottoman army in the Battle of Călugăreni and achieves a tactical victory.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Kroon en Telleman
has been compiled by Ineke Kroon
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ineke Kroon, "Stamboom Kroon en Telleman", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-kroon-en-telleman/I2079.php : accessed May 22, 2022), "Ariana Pietersdr. (Koster) (1595-????)".