Personal data Wilhelmus van Veenendaal
Relationship Wilhelmus van Veenendaal
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wilhelmus van Veenendaal
Timeline Wilhelmus van Veenendaal
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Veenendaal
- The temperature on March 31, 1790 was about 9.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1790: Source: Wikipedia
- January 8 » George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address in New York City.
- May 29 » Rhode Island becomes the last of North America's original Thirteen Colonies to ratify the Constitution and become one of the United States.
- July 12 » The Civil Constitution of the Clergy is passed in France by the National Constituent Assembly.
- October 22 » Northwest Indian War: Native American forces defeat the United States in the Harmar Campaign.
- December 17 » The Aztec calendar stone is discovered at El Zócalo, Mexico City.
- December 26 » Louis XVI of France gives his public assent to Civil Constitution of the Clergy during the French Revolution.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Sep Hulst , "Genealogie Hulst - de Rijk, Pol - Straatman en Overige Hulst lijnen in Nederland", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-hulst-rijk/I8448.php : accessed August 4, 2021), "Wilhelmus van Veenendaal (1790-????)".