Personal data Ernestus van Veenendaal
Relationship Ernestus van Veenendaal
Ancestors (and descendant) of Ernestus van Veenendaal
Timeline Ernestus van Veenendaal
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Veenendaal
- The temperature on March 8, 1787 was about 4.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west. Weather type: betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1787: Source: Wikipedia
- February 3 » Militia led by General Benjamin Lincoln crush the remnants of Shays' Rebellion in Petersham, Massachusetts.
- May 13 » Captain Arthur Phillip leaves Portsmouth, England, with eleven ships full of convicts (the "First Fleet") to establish a penal colony in Australia.
- May 25 » After a delay of 11 days, the United States Constitutional Convention formally convenes in Philadelphia after a quorum of seven states is secured.
- June 20 » Oliver Ellsworth moves at the Federal Convention to call the government the 'United States'.
- September 28 » The Congress of the Confederation votes to send the newly-written United States Constitution to the state legislatures for approval.
- December 7 » Delaware becomes the first state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1748 » William V, Prince of Orange († 1806)
- 1761 » Jan Potocki, Polish ethnologist, historian, linguist, and author († 1815)
- 1799 » Simon Cameron, American journalist and politician, 26th United States Secretary of War († 1889)
- 1804 » Alvan Clark, American astronomer and optician († 1887)
- 1822 » Ignacy Łukasiewicz, Polish inventor and businessman, invented the Kerosene lamp († 1882)
- 1826 » Johann Köler, Estonian painter and academic († 1899)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Sep Hulst , "Genealogie Hulst - de Rijk, Pol - Straatman en Overige Hulst lijnen in Nederland", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-hulst-rijk/I331.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Ernestus van Veenendaal (1787-< 1788)".