Personal data Aletta van Veenendaal
Relationship Aletta van Veenendaal
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Aletta van Veenendaal
Timeline Aletta van Veenendaal
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Veenendaal
- The temperature on July 29, 1793 was about 14.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1793: Source: Wikipedia
- January 9 » Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- July 9 » The Act Against Slavery in Upper Canada bans the importation of slaves and will free those who are born into slavery after the passage of the Act at 25 years of age.
- July 23 » Kingdom of Prussia re-conquers Mainz from France.
- October 13 » French Revolutionary Wars: Austro-Prussian victory over Republican France at the First Battle of Wissembourg.
- November 16 » French Revolution: Ninety dissident Roman Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- December 9 » New York City's first daily newspaper, the American Minerva, is established by Noah Webster.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Sep Hulst , "Genealogie Hulst - de Rijk, Pol - Straatman en Overige Hulst lijnen in Nederland", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-hulst-rijk/I8449.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Aletta van Veenendaal (1793-????)".