Personal data Hendrik van Bezooijen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrik van Bezooijen
Household of Hendrik van Bezooijen
He is married to Huiberdina de With on March 8, 1923 at Lopik (UT), he was 34 years old.Source 2
WieWasWie.nl akte 35
GL akte 2
Timeline Hendrik van Bezooijen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Bezooijen
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 8, 1923)
- The temperature on March 8, 1923 was between 2.1 °C and 5.9 °C and averaged 4.0 °C. There was 0.5 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1923: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.1 million citizens.
- The Treaty of Lausanne, settling the boundaries of modern Turkey, is signed in Switzerland by Greece, Bulgaria and other countries that fought in World War I.
- Military coup in Spain ? Miguel Primo de Rivera takes over, setting up a dictatorship.
- Miguel Primo de Rivera becomes dictator of Spain.