WieWasWie.nl akte 6
GL akte 8
Timeline Gerrit van Bezooijen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Bezooijen
- The temperature on March 24, 1872 was about 4.8 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- March 22 » Illinois becomes the first state to require gender equality in employment.
- May 10 » Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- July 18 » The Ballot Act 1872 in the United Kingdom introduced the requirement that parliamentary and local government elections be held by secret ballot.
- November 9 » The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- December 4 » The crewless American ship Mary Celeste is found by the Canadian brig Dei Gratia. The ship had been abandoned for nine days but was only slightly damaged.
- December 21 » Challenger expedition: HMSChallenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth, England.
- The temperature on August 7, 1902 was between 14.6 °C and 21.2 °C and averaged 17.4 °C. There was 9.3 hours of sunshine (61%). Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1902: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- January 1 » The first American college football bowl game, the Rose Bowl between Michigan and Stanford, is held in Pasadena, California.
- January 30 » The first Anglo-Japanese Alliance is signed in London.
- March 7 » Second Boer War: Boers, led by Koos de la Rey, inflict the biggest defeat upon the British since the beginning of the war, at Tweebosch.
- April 18 » The 7.5 Mw Guatemala earthquake shakes Guatemala with a maximum Mercalli intensity of VIII (Severe), killing between 800–2,000.
- May 20 » Cuba gains independence from the United States. Tomás Estrada Palma becomes the country's first President.
- July 17 » Willis Carrier creates the first air conditioner in Buffalo, New York.