Personal data Gerrit Johannes vor de
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerrit Johannes vor de
GL akte 26
GL akte 33
Timeline Gerrit Johannes vor de
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vor de
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Vor de.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vor de.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vor de.
- The temperature on October 6, 1871 was about 14.9 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- March 18 » Declaration of the Paris Commune; President of the French Republic, Adolphe Thiers, orders the evacuation of Paris.
- May 21 » Opening of the first rack railway in Europe, the Rigi Bahnen on Mount Rigi.
- July 2 » Victor Emmanuel II of Italy enters Rome after having conquered it from the Papal States.
- October 8 » The Great Chicago Fire and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire break out.
- October 24 » An estimated 17 to 20 Chinese immigrants are lynched in Los Angeles, California.
- December 26 » Thespis, the first Gilbert and Sullivan collaboration, debuts. It does modestly well, but the two would not collaborate again for four years and the score has been lost.
- The temperature on December 16, 1945 was between 3.8 °C and 9.1 °C and averaged 6.1 °C. There was 2.1 mm of rain during 2.6 hours. The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1941 to February 23, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy II, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 23, 1945 to June 24, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy III, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- From June 24, 1945 till July 3, 1946 the Netherlands had a cabinet Schermerhorn - Drees with the prime ministers Prof. ir. W. Schermerhorn (VDB) and W. Drees (PvdA).
- In the year 1945: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9.2 million citizens.
- January 30 » World War II: The Wilhelm Gustloff, overfilled with German refugees, sinks in the Baltic Sea after being torpedoed by a Soviet submarine, killing approximately 9,500 people.
- January 31 » World War II: About 3,000 inmates from the Stutthof concentration camp are forcibly marched into the Baltic Sea at Palmnicken (now Yantarny, Russia) and executed.
- May 2 » World War II: The surrender of Caserta comes into effect, by which German troops in Italy cease fighting.
- July 26 » The Labour Party wins the United Kingdom general election of July 5 by a landslide, removing Winston Churchill from power.
- September 8 » The division of Korea begins when United States troops arrive to partition the southern part of Korea in response to Soviet troops occupying the northern part of the peninsula a month earlier.
- September 11 » World War II: Australian 9th Division forces liberate the Japanese-run Batu Lintang camp, a POW and civilian internment camp on the island of Borneo.