WieWasWie.nl akte 8
WieWasWie.nl akte 12
GL akte 3
Timeline Pieter van Bezooijen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Bezooijen
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 22, 1886)
- The temperature on April 22, 1886 was about 10.6 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 71%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1886: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.
- The first scheduled Canadian transcontinental train arrives in Port Moody, British Columbia.
- Rallies, that ended in the Haymarket affair, were held throughout the United States demanding the eight-hour work day