Personal data Johanna Christina (Honey) Noteboom
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Christina Noteboom
Household of Johanna Christina (Honey) Noteboom
She is married to Harry Wistar Weymer on June 12, 1907 at Brooklyn, Ny /Usa, she was 22 years old.
Timeline Johanna Christina (Honey) Noteboom
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Noteboom
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Noteboom.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Noteboom.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Noteboom.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 12, 1907)
- The temperature on June 12, 1907 was between 11.3 °C and 18.9 °C and averaged 14.8 °C. There was 7.6 mm of rain. There was 0.7 hours of sunshine (4%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- Start of First Scout camp on Brownsea Island.
- A group of 239 coal miners die during a mine explosion in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- Hersheypark, founded by Milton S. Hershey for the exclusive use of his employees, is opened.