- The temperature on October 31, 1880 was about 7.7 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- February 13 » Thomas Edison observes Thermionic emission.
- May 11 » Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- June 24 » First performance of O Canada at the Congrès national des Canadiens-Français. The song would later become the national anthem of Canada.
- June 28 » Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is captured at Glenrowan.
- July 27 » Second Anglo-Afghan War: Battle of Maiwand: Afghan forces led by Mohammad Ayub Khan defeat the British Army in battle near Maiwand, Afghanistan.
- September 16 » The Cornell Daily Sun prints its first issue in Ithaca, New York. The Sun is the United States' oldest, continuously-independent college daily.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Dusseljee
has been compiled by Johanna Lodewijks
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Johanna Lodewijks, "Stamboom Dusseljee", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-dusseljee/I1423.php : accessed July 2, 2022), "Anna Noteboom (1880-1958)".