Personal data Geraldine Meta Noteboom
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geraldine Meta Noteboom
Household of Geraldine Meta Noteboom
She is married to James Francis Clark on April 8, 1917, she was 28 years old.
Timeline Geraldine Meta Noteboom
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Noteboom
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Noteboom.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Noteboom.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Noteboom.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 8, 1917)
- The temperature on April 8, 1917 was between -1.9 °C and 9.6 °C and averaged 3.4 °C. There was 10.9 hours of sunshine (81%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1917: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- In Nebraska, Father Edward J. Flanagan founds Boys Town as a farm village for wayward boys.
- Traditionally understood date of the October Revolution, involving the capture of the Winter Palace, Petrograd, Russia.
- World War I: The First Battle of Passchendaele takes place resulting in the largest single day loss of life in New Zealand history.