Personal data Sibbeltje Bosma
- She was born on August 11, 1835 in Doniawerstal(Friesland).
Geboorteakte Doniawerstal, 1835
Aangiftedatum 12 augustus 1835, akte nr. 41
Sibbeltje Bosman, geboren 11 augustus 1835
Dochter van Yde Jelles Bosman en Finne Sakes Agricola
- She died on January 1, 1899 in Doniawerstal(Friesland), she was 63 years old.
Overlijdensakte Doniawerstal, 1899
Aangiftedatum 2 januari 1899, akte nr. 1
Sibbeltje Bosman, overleden 1 januari 1899, 63 jaar, vrouw Gehuwd
Ancestors (and descendant) of Sibbeltje Bosma
Household of Sibbeltje Bosma
She is married to Sybren Lubberts de Lange on June 6, 1868 at Doniawerstal(Friesland), she was 32 years old.
Huwelijksakte Doniawerstal, 1868
Man : Sybren de Lange, oud 41 jaar, geboren te Eesterga, gemeente Lemsterland
Ouders: Lubbert Andries de Lange en Wietske Sybrens Molenaar
Vrouw : Sibbeltje Bosman, oud 32 jaar, geboren te St. Nicolaasga
Ouders: Yde Jelles Bosman en Finne Sakes Agricola
Datum : 6 juni 1868, akte nr. 13
Timeline Sibbeltje Bosma
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bosma
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bosma.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bosma.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bosma.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 6, 1868)
- The temperature on June 6, 1868 was about 22.0 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 52%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Decoration Day (the predecessor of the modern "Memorial Day") is observed in the United States for the first time (By "Commander-in-chief of the Grand Army of the Republic" John A. Logan's proclamation on May 5).
- Japanese Boshin War: end of the Battle of Utsunomiya Castle, former Shogunate forces withdraw northward to Aizu by way of Nikk?.
- Battle of Alcolea causes Queen Isabella II of Spain to flee to France.