Personal data Antje Ydes BOSMAN
- She was born on July 11, 1840 in Doniawerstal(Friesland).
Geboorteakte Doniawerstal, 1840
Aangiftedatum 11 juli 1840, akte nr. 36
Antje Bosman, geboren 11 juli 1840
Dochter van Iede Jelles Bosman en Fenne Sakes Agricola
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antje Ydes BOSMAN
Household of Antje Ydes BOSMAN
She is married to Anske HOEBEN(HOUBEN) on June 11, 1871 at Sneek(Friesland), she was 30 years old.
Huwelijksakte Sneek, 1871
Man : Anske Hoeben, oud 50 jaar, geboren te Oosterend, gemeente Hennaarderadeel
Ouders: Mattheus Pieters Hoeben en Marijke Anskes Zonderland
Vrouw : Antje Bosman, oud 30 jaar, geboren te St. Nicolaasga, gemeente Doniawerstal
Ouders: Iede Jelles Bosman en Fenne Sakes Agricola
Datum : 11 juni 1871, akte nr. 46
Timeline Antje Ydes BOSMAN
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname BOSMAN
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname BOSMAN.
- Check the information Open Archives has about BOSMAN.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching BOSMAN.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 11, 1871)
- The temperature on June 11, 1871 was about 17.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Paris Commune is formally established in Paris.
- Journalist Henry Morton Stanley begins his trek to find the missionary and explorer David Livingstone.
- Wilhelm I of Germany is proclaimed the first German Emperor in the Hall of Mirrors of the Palace of Versailles ( France ) towards the end of the Franco-Prussian War. The empire is known as the Second Reich to Germans.