Personal data Maria Ydes BOSMAN
- She was born on April 13, 1847 in Doniawerstal(Friesland).
Geboorteakte Doniawerstal, 1847
Aangiftedatum 14 april 1847, blad nr. 14
Maria Bosman, geboren 13 april 1847
Dochter van Iede Jelles Bosman en Fenne Sakes Agricola
- She died on September 26, 1891 in Haskerland(Friesland), she was 44 years old.
Overlijdensakte Haskerland, 1891
Aangiftedatum 26 september 1891, akte nr. 111
Maria Iedes Bosman, overleden 26 september 1891, 44 jaar, vrouw Gehuwd
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Ydes BOSMAN
Household of Maria Ydes BOSMAN
She is married to Bonne Libbes BOUMA on June 5, 1875 at Doniawerstal(Friesland) , she was 28 years old.
Huwelijksakte Doniawerstal, 1875
Man : Bonne Libbes Bouma, oud 24 jaar, geboren te Joure, gemeente Haskerland
Ouders: Libbe Bonnes Bouma en Rinske Buddes Koopmans
Vrouw : Maria Bosman, oud 28 jaar, geboren te St. Nicolaasga
Ouders: Iede Jelles Bosman en Fenne Sakes Agricola
Datum : 5 juni 1875, akte nr. 28
Timeline Maria Ydes BOSMAN
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname BOSMAN
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname BOSMAN.
- Check the information Open Archives has about BOSMAN.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching BOSMAN.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 5, 1875)
- The temperature on June 5, 1875 was about 20.9 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Herzegovinian rebellion against the Ottoman Empire begins.
- First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- Alexandra Palace reopens after the 1873 fire burnt it down.