Personal data Klaas Ydes BOSMAN
- He was born on May 12, 1844 in Sint Nicolaasga(Friesland).
Geboorteakte Doniawerstal, 1844
Aangiftedatum 13 mei 1844, blad nr. 18
Klaas Bosman, geboren 12 mei 1844
Zoon van Yde Jelles Bosman en Fenne Sakes Agricola
- He died on January 12, 1924 in Sint Nicolaasga(Friesland), he was 79 years old.
Overlijdensakte Wymbritseradeel, 1924
Aangiftedatum 14 februari 1924, akte nr. 15
Klaas Bosman, overleden 12 februari 1924, 79 jaar, man Gehuwd
Ancestors (and descendant) of Klaas Ydes BOSMAN
Household of Klaas Ydes BOSMAN
He is married to Sjoerdje Pieters LEMSTRA on May 11, 1872 at Doniawerstal(Friesland) , he was 27 years old.
Huwelijksakte Doniawerstal, 1872
Man : Klaas Bosman, oud 27 jaar, geboren te St. Nicolaasga
Ouders: Yde Jelles Bosman en Fenne Sakes Agricola
Vrouw : Sjoerdje Lemstra, oud 25 jaar, geboren te Tirns, gemeente Wymbritseradeel
Ouders: Pieter Pieters Lemstra en Sytske Johannes van der Schuit
Datum : 11 mei 1872, akte nr. 16
Notes about Klaas Ydes BOSMAN
Timeline Klaas Ydes BOSMAN
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname BOSMAN
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname BOSMAN.
- Check the information Open Archives has about BOSMAN.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching BOSMAN.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 11, 1872)
- The temperature on May 11, 1872 was about 10.6 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The atmospheric humidity was 47%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- King Oscar II accedes to the throne of Sweden-Norway.
- Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.