Personal data Maria Elisabeth Wolfe
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Elisabeth Wolfe
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=53216735&pid=721 / Ancestry.com
Timeline Maria Elisabeth Wolfe
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wolfe
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wolfe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wolfe.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wolfe.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1702: Source: Wikipedia
- March 8 » Queen Anne, the younger sister of Mary II, becomes Queen regnant of England, Scotland, and Ireland.
- March 11 » The Daily Courant, England's first national daily newspaper, is published for the first time.
- July 19 » Great Northern War: A numerically superior Polish-Saxon army of Augustus II the Strong, operating from an advantageous defensive position, is defeated by a Swedish army half its size under the command of King Charles XII in the Battle of Klissow.
- November 10 » English colonists under the command of James Moore besiege Spanish St. Augustine during Queen Anne's War.
- December 30 » Queen Anne's War: James Moore, Governor of the Province of Carolina, abandons the Siege of St. Augustine.
- The temperature on February 23, 1749 was about 3.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east by south. Weather type: helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem IV (Huis van Oranje) was from 1747 till 1751 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1749: Source: Wikipedia
- January 3 » Benning Wentworth issues the first of the New Hampshire Grants, leading to the establishment of Vermont.
- January 3 » The first issue of Berlingske, Denmark's oldest continually operating newspaper, is published.
- January 21 » The Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire, as a result of a torch being left behind in the box of a nobleman after a performance. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- May 19 » King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- June 21 » Halifax, Nova Scotia, is founded.