Personal data Joannes Georgy Wolff
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Joannes Georgy Wolff
Household of Joannes Georgy Wolff
Attention: Partner (Maria Susanna Rauschkolb) is 36 years younger.
(1) He had a relationship with Maria Susanna Rauschkolb.
(2) He had a relationship with Anna Catherine Lingenfelder.
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=53216735&pid=718 / Ancestry.com
Timeline Joannes Georgy Wolff
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wolff
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wolff.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wolff.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wolff.
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1636: Source: Wikipedia
- March 26 » Utrecht University is founded in the Netherlands.
- April 30 » Eighty Years' War: Dutch Republic forces recapture a strategically important fort from Spain after a nine-month siege.
- October 4 » Thirty Years' War: The Swedish Army defeats the armies of Saxony and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Wittstock.
- October 28 » The Massachusetts Bay Colony votes to establish a theological college, which would later become Harvard University.
- December 13 » The Massachusetts Bay Colony organizes three militia regiments to defend the colony against the Pequot Indians. This organization is recognized today as the founding of the National Guard of the United States.
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1707: Source: Wikipedia
- January 16 » The Scottish Parliament ratifies the Act of Union, paving the way for the creation of Great Britain.
- April 25 » A coalition of Britain, the Netherlands and Portugal is defeated by a Franco-Spanish army at Almansa (Spain) in the War of the Spanish Succession.
- May 1 » The Act of Union joining England and Scotland to form the Kingdom of Great Britain takes effect.
- August 20 » The first Siege of Pensacola comes to an end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.
- October 22 » Four British naval vessels run aground on the Isles of Scilly because of faulty navigation. In response, the first Longitude Act is enacted in 1714.
- November 30 » The second Siege of Pensacola comes to end with the failure of the British to capture Pensacola, Florida.