Personal data Suzanna Keller
Ancestors (and descendant) of Suzanna Keller
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=53216735&pid=725 / Ancestry.com
Timeline Suzanna Keller
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Keller
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Keller.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Keller.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Keller.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1697: Source: Wikipedia
- March 13 » Nojpetén, capital of the last independent Maya kingdom, fell to Spanish conquistadors, the final step in the Spanish conquest of Guatemala.
- March 26 » Safavid government troops take control of Basra
- May 7 » Stockholm's royal castle (dating back to medieval times) is destroyed by fire. It is replaced in the 18th century by the current Royal Palace.
- September 20 » The Treaty of Ryswick is signed by France, England, Spain, the Holy Roman Empire and the Dutch Republic, ending the Nine Years' War.
- November 9 » Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- December 2 » St Paul's Cathedral is consecrated in London.
- The temperature on January 13, 1736 was about 7.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south by west. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1736: Source: Wikipedia
- January 26 » Stanislaus I of Poland abdicates his throne.
- March 8 » Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- April 15 » Foundation of the Kingdom of Corsica.
- May 26 » The Battle of Ackia was fought near the present site of Tupelo, Mississippi. British and Chickasaw soldiers repelled a French and Choctaw attack on the then-Chickasaw village of Ackia.
- October 16 » Mathematician William Whiston's predicted comet fails to strike the Earth.